How to Become a Marketing Consultant

7/21/11 Posted by Frantz D
I know I know, let me guest you want to learn how to become a marketing consultant. And my I say there is nothing wrong with that. Many do it and make their living that way. Who knows you could be next.


 Let’s get something straight. You are not here to waste time nor money and don’t think for a second I am. You want to become a marketing consultant. But you may not know that you can become an app marketing consultant instead and generate a high income without having to get a business and marketing degree. You also won’t have to work for a marketing firm for years to get experience before branching out on your own.


 But maybe that’s exactly what you want. I’m not here to take your money and sell you junk. As you can see I am a blogger. I blog by choice on my free time. It keeps me out of the streets and helps me express myself. You should try it if you wish.


If you want to lean more you can check out the post on what is app marketing machine. I personally think it’s an interesting concept. One I would love to try out and trust me, I just might.


Good luck with you marketing endeavors. 

Post a Comment